3. Date of birth
5. Palmares/ Top Race Results
European Surfski Champion (national team); 3rd Place Oceanman 2011
European Championships (Interclub);
12th place oceanman (interclub) Lifesaving World Championships 2008
6. Personal Motto
Mind leads, body follows
7. Favorite competition
Lifesaving World Championships
8. Favorite discipline
Surfski; Oceanman (should still be called “Ironman”
9. Goals for 2012
100% recovery from injury is primary goal; race some more long distance surfski races; Lifesaving World Championships, training for Molokai 2013
10. Most impressive lifesaving experience?
- Winning 2011 European Lifesaving surfski Championship
- Racing the Oceanman final at the 2008 Lifesaving World Championships in Germany in
front of our home crowd and finishing just behind Phil Clayton. I´m a big fan of
him and especially his attitude at racing in Lifesaving events.
11. Other than lifesaving, what else is important for
you/do you like doing?
- Family and friends are most important!
- I´m a big fan of going to the movies
12. How do you relate to your Wetiz gear, what does it
make stand out for you?
- You can always count on the support of Wetiz!