At Mocke we prioritize paddler safety, therefore, our Cellphone Dry Bag was designed with specific features to allow communication no matter the conditions.
Always take a cellphone with you when paddling offshore – For communication in case of an emergency or capturing a stunning paddling moment. With our 2-step-seal, no moving parts and a fixed lanyard, keeping your cell phone on your person while paddling has never been easier.
- 100% waterproof
- Fits most large cellphones
- Allows full phone functionality when sealed i.e. take or make calls “through” the bag
- Crystal clear camera window allows you to capture epic moments on the water
- Includes a fixed lanyard for attaching the Dry Bag to your PFD.
- No moving parts that can break and no metal that can rust
- Insert your phone upside down for ease of use when dry bag is hanging around your neck.
- ALWAYS ensure proper closure of sealing system & check for obstructions that may compromise the seal.
- Our Dry Bag is made from remarkably strong materials, but can still be damaged through incorrect use. Avoid putting sharp or abrasive objects like keys in your dry bag.
- After regular contact with salt water wash in soapy water, rinse with fresh water and hang up to dry out of direct sunlight.
- Test your dry bag on a regular basis by putting something worthless inside and submerging it in a basin to check for possible damage.
- Tip – Your wet hands could bring moisture into the dry bag. Inserting a moisture protector like a ball of cotton wool or a packet of silicone balls (found inside new shoe boxes) aids in keeping the inside dry.